Mary Kate O'Regan, the evaluator, at the University of Ostrava
16. 5. 2018 -
Excellent seminar of the evaluator, in Ostrava.
On 14 and 15 May, an excellent seminar of the evaluator, Mary Kate O'Regan from the University of Cork, Ireland, was held.
The seminar took place in the Ostrava University assembly hall.
The topics of the seminar were as follows:
1. Internal motivation for obtaining sHRS4R for science and research institutions
2. External motivation and award of sHRS4R for science and research institutions
3. Experience with HRS4R application processing at the University of Cork
4. Experience with HRS4R implementation at the University of Cork
5. Experience with the assessment of HRS4R applications through the eyes of the evaluator
6. Interpretation of ambivalent texts of the Charter and of the Code
7. Key milestones of the GaP analysis
8. Critical points in the content of the action plan
9. The importance of communication within the University in the HR Award process