Ticket Restaurant® Card - Receiving an Allowance for Meals Using a Chip Card
31. 1. 2019 -
According to the provisions of Article XIV (4) of the Collective Agreement, our University has newly enabled its employees to receive an allowance for meals also by means of a chip card – Ticket Restaurant® Card (hereinafter referred to as the “Card”).
Ticket Restaurant® Card - Receiving an Allowance for Meals Using a Chip Card.
It is possible to pay with the Card in selected restaurants, retail chains and grocery stores.
The entitlement to a daily allowance for meals received through the Card has arisen since 1 January 2019 to every employee of all University constituents with the exception of Student Hostels and Canteen Administration (SKM), Training Agricultural Enterprise (ŠZP) Žabčice and Training Forest Enterprise Masarykův Les (ŠLP ML) Křtiny, provided the employee at the same time meets the following criteria:
- is employed at the University under a contract of employment;
- has the contract for at least 0.5 of working time, i.e. the minimum of 20 hours a week;
- has worked at least 4 hours in one working day;
- does not have the status of a student;
- has not received the subsidized lunch at the University canteen.
Entitlement to receiving a daily allowance for meals through the Card shall not arise for the following days:
- time on vacation, entitlement to a leave for family member treatment (OČR), maternity or parental leave, visits to a doctor for more than four hours, or if there is another working obstacle for more than four hours;
- when an employee receives an allowance for a subsidized lunch in the University canteen;
- note: eating in the canteen is possible in the same way as up to now;
- when an employee goes to a business trip of five hours or more and is entitled to a meal allowance on the business trip at the same time.
So far, the use of the Card by the employees of SKM, ŠZP Žabčice a ŠLP ML Křtiny has been delayed for technical and procedural reasons. The total monetary value of a meal provided has been set for 2019 at CZK 64 per day.
From this amount, CZK 35 is paid by the University and CZK 29 by the employee.
Funds to be used by means of the Card shall be updated once a month backward, always after closing the attendance records for the past month. The daily amount of CZK 29 contributed to the meal by the employee will be deducted from his or her salary.
If you are interested in using the Card, send Agreement - Disagreement with the Card issuance and wage deduction to transfer funds to the Card account to e-mail: email@example.com or by internal mail to the Personnel and Social Department, Mgr. Jana Mecová. Before sending the document, please sign it.
You will receive the Card at the Personnel and Social Department against your signature.
Should you have any questions, please contact: Mgr. Jana Mecová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org