RESULTS OF SELECTION
Do you want to apply your professional qualification at the highest level? Or are you attracted by the workplace with modern facilities and human approach?
Mendel University in Brno offers interesting posts from administrative to scientific jobs.
How does the selection procedure take place?
The first round of the selection procedure includes the assessment of the materials submitted.
Only the selected candidates will be invited to the second round (for a personal interview).
The advertiser is entitled to cancel the selection procedure without giving a reason or not to select any of the candidates.
The following documents are to be enclosed with the application to the selection procedure:
- brief curriculum vitae,
- cover letter,
- motivation letter (not mandatory),
- brief characteristics of the previous professional activity (in the case of an academic post),
- scientific and research activity (in the case of an academic post),
- a list of publications with possible responses (in the case of an academic post),
- a consent of the candidate of the selection procedure,
Moral integrity is expected from all candidates.
Mendel University in Brno processes personal data of job seekers pursuant to Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter the “Regulation”), as a personal data controller.