Temporary raise to 2000 CZK of daily limit for Ticket Restaurant Card
26. 3. 2020 - Renata Denková
Edenred company has decided to temporarily raise the payment daily limits for Ticket Restaurant Card from 500 to 2000 CZK, with the latter being both a maximum per transaction as well as total daily limit.
- This action is valid from 25th March 2020.
- Edenred is going to inform all Ticket Restaurant Card users by email soon.
- Please note that some of the chain stores may still be using the limit of 500 CZK as they have it embedded in their cash system. Therefore in case you are not able to use the Card for payments exceeding 500 CZK please try to split your purchase into two or more parts.
- Payments exceeding 500 CZK will have to be authorized by entering a PIN code. In case you don´t remember your PIN code please go to your Edenred account
- If you would like to avoid entering a PIN code for purchases exceeding 500 CZK, we recommend you add your Card to your wallet on mobile phone (via Google Pay or Apple Pay).
- Please visit our Markets and Restaurants web search for finding a place where to use your Card these days.
- You can also use the Card for buying food online at Rohlik.cz, iTesco.cz or DameJidlo.cz