Mendel University in Brno provides its employees with a contribution to supplementary pension insurance, supplementary pension savings or life insurance in the amount of CZK 500 per month.
- the employment lasts continuously for at least 3 years
- the contract is concluded with a maximum length of 0.5; ie. at least 20 hours per week (lower working hours from various employment relationships with the employer do not add up)
- has concluded a contract on supplementary pension insurance, supplementary pension savings or life insurance in the amount of at least CZK 100 per month
- if the Application for the provision of the employer's contribution is confirmed by the employer
The allowance will not be provided to employees:
- has a salary of less than CZK 2,000 per month (eg due to sick leave, family member care, maternity or parental leave)
- on unpaid leave longer than 10 working days in a calendar month
- for a period of 3 months from the date of the decision on unexcused absence of the employee
If you want to apply for a contribution, fill in the Application for the provision of an employer's contribution and hand it to your HR specialist.